Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Chicken Parmigiano Alfredo


A friend at work told me about one of her families favorite recipes so I adapted it and made it for my hubby and kiddos to try out in the crockpot one night last week while I was at work. They called me at work and told me it was one of their favorites, ever!


1 lb chicken cooked and shredded or cut into bit size pieces

1 package linguine noodles cooked

1 jar marinara

1 jar Alfredo sauce

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

1 cup mozzarella


I started by grilling chicken tenders on my george foreman while boiling the noodles. Cut up chicken and drain noodles. Spray crockpot with cooking spray they add half the noodles, chicken and sauces to crockpot and sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese on top. Make one more layer with the other half of ingredients and cover with Mozzarella. Cook on low until cheese is melted and pasta is warmed through.

No comments: