Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Zucchini Bread

This is by far my favorite Zucchini bread recipe! It might be because it is my mom's recipe, and it is what I was raised on, but I have tried numerous recipe's and I have yet to find one that I love as much as this one! I hope you enjoy it also!


3 eggs
1 C. oil
2 C. sugar
2 C. grated Zucchini
3 tsp. Vanilla
3 C. flour
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
3 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 C. Nuts (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Pour into greased loaf pans and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, but check loaves after 45 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf will come out clean when the loaf is done.
will make 5 mini loaf pans or 2 regular loaf pans.


Generally:
Mini loaf pans will take 45 minutes to cook
normal loaf pans will take 1 hour

No comments: