Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Brunch

Brunch on Christmas Morning is a big deal at our house. Preparations begin a few days in advance to ensure it's delicious, but not a stress the day of. I like things I can prepare in advance and just pop in the oven to make the house smell wonderful & Christmas(ee).

This year is no different, on the menu are the croissants my husband has enjoyed every year since he was child, they are flaky, warm and delicious. ( you can't mess with tradition) The baked french toast I made two years ago is fabulous sweet gooeyness. The egg casserole is the recipe we tried camping this summer. Instead of using a dutch oven we'll be baking it in the traditional oven. Add a little orange juice, egg nog and the cocoa latte machine & I think we're set. I would love to hear what some of your traditions and favorite Christmas dishes are, please share the recipes so I can try them.
Mountain Man Egg Casserole


No comments: