This is another tasty way to use up the squash and Zucchini that are growing in your garden. I love that you can just pop this on the grill while you are cooking your dinner and then you have an awesome dinner when it's done. Once again credit goes to Taste of Home, love their website!
- 2 small yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:Place the yellow squash, zucchini, tomato, olives and onion on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 17 in. x 18 in.). Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano and pepper; pour over vegetables. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Carefully open foil; transfer vegetables to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.