Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Crock Pot French Dips



I made these Yummy sandwiches last week for the first time. A recipe I got from a cousin. My family told me we could have them once a week if I would like. I guess you could call them a hit!

Put everything in the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.

1 roast
Beef broth (enough to cover about 1/2 to 3/4 of the beef)
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup
2 pkg. McCormick Au Jus
(I did not have a package of lipton onion soup, so I minced one small onion and added 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder and 1 beef bullion cube)

After cooking shred the beef and strain the Au jus sauce. I broiled sub rolls, one side buttered the other topped with cheese open faced in the oven till the cheese was melted and bubbly. Add with the shredded meat, then pour a small bowl of the Au Jus sauce for each person to dip their sandwich in. Dip and Enjoy!

No comments: