Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows

I can't take credit for this one, as I was at my mom's this past week helping her after she had surgery, I was thumbing through some of the Junk magazines that people brought her to read, and I was looking through the recipe sections, and when I saw the picture of this one I was sold.... too bad this picture isn't quite the same, but you get the idea. I love Marshmallows, and this was a great way to add chocolate to them... it's like a smore, you could roll this in graham cracker crumbs and you would have smore marshmallows. Yummy!!


1 Bag Large Jet Puffed Marshmallows
1 Bar Dipping Chocolate (white or
Assorted toppings. i.e.. coconut, sprinkles, white chocolate, nuts, etc.

In a double boiler melt dipping chocolate, once melted through take a toothpick or decorate skewer and place it in the marshmallow, then dip the marshmallow into the chocolate roll to coat well then quickly remove and sprinkle or roll into desired toppings, if adding a chocolate drizzle, wait until chocolate has hardened slightly. Place Marshmallows onto waxed paper to cool.

No comments: