Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Copycat Cafe-Rio House Cilantro Ranch Dressing

My children would eat this dressing with a spoon or anything else that I could find.  They LOVE IT!  and that is an understatement.  My daughter literally licks the container clean, I can't believe I'm admitting that.  Yes, it's that good.  Try it, you won't be sorry you did.


3 medium size tomatillos
1 jalapeno, with seeds removed
1 tsp. garlic minced

Place Tomatillos, garlic and jalapeno in a pan with a bit of olive oil and sea salt and roast them on a low to medium heat until soft and slightly brown.

1 cup Buttermilk
1 cup Mayonaise
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
juice of 1 lime
1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped

Place all ingredients, including roasted tomatillo's, into a blender or food processor and blend unil completely blended (about 2 minutes)

No comments: