Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie

I know everyone has a chocolate chip cookie recipe, but this one is the BEST. I've tried lots of different recipes, and this one turns out perfect every time. They're a bit crisp on the outside and super soft and chewy inside. Love em'!

1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. butter
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 c. flour
12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips (I like to use milk chocolate)

Cream eggs, butter & vanilla. Mix in sugars, flour, baking soda, and salt. Add chocolate chips. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Makes 2-3 dozen...depending on how much dough you eat! :)

3 comments:

Doré said...

Yum! Those sound so good! I think I have a project for the kids this weekend. They love choc chip cookies. Thank!

Doré said...

The kids and I made a batch of these Friday night and they were yummy! We used 2 kinds of chocolate chips, some mini hershey kisses and Toll House chips. It was fun to make with the kids and fun to eat! Thanks!

Cheryl said...

These are very yummy!! I made a batch tonight, and the thing I love about them, is that they don't make so many cookies that you are dreading when the bowl will be empty. It's the perfect amount of cookie dough, enough to eat some, and still have a few dozen cookies left to save for later. Thanks Julie!!