Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crockpot Fajitas

I got this recipe from Pimp my Dinner, and am suprised how easy it is, I love when I can use my crockpot to make something, and Fajitas is something I haven't yet done, but it was easy and yummy! Hope you enjoy!


  • 4-6 chicken breast boneless, skinless, frozen
  • 3 peppers - sliced
  • 1 med-large onion sliced
  • 1 package Lawry's fajita seasoning
  • 1-2 packages flour tortillas
  • sour cream
  • shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
  • other favorite toppings

  1. place frozen chicken and onion in crock pot
  2. pour fajita seasoning packet over chicken (you might need two packets depending on the size and amount of your chicken)
  3. add water as directed on packet
  4. cook on High for 6 hours
  5. stir occasionally to help the chicken shred
  6. the last hour add your sliced peppers
  7. give it one more stir to mix it all together
  8. place chicken on tortilla's
  9. add your favorite toppings
  10. eat and enjoy!

No comments: