Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are my mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies, they are amazing!  I still don't think I can make them as good as mom does, but I guess every daughter feels like they will never make certain recipes as good as their mom.  I hope to have my daughter help me with these always so she will one day be able to cook them just as good as I do, and maybe as good as grandma.  


1 c. margarine or butter
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
3 c. flour


cream butter and sugars until fluffy and smooth, then add eggs and vanilla.  Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients saving the chocolate chips until the very last.  Once all ingredients are mixed together drop dough by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 325 for 8-10 minutes. For best results do not over bake; they are soft and delicious if baked until almost done.

No comments: